3 ITEMS - Sample Try-On Bundle
Worried about ordering online? Our dress are made-to-order, so we have decided to create these bundles of sample tops and skirts, for you to mix, match & try on at home before placing your order. We currently don't offer any of our tops with sleeves, just their sleeveless versions, but you should hopefully still be able to get a decent idea of the fit/style without the sleeves.
- 4 x Free Colour Swatches (add these to your basket as normal, the cost will be deducted at the checkout) - CLICK HERE TO CHOOSE FABRIC SAMPLES
- 2 x tops and 1 x skirt of your choice to try on.
- Free return postage via Collect+
- We keep limited stock of samples so we can track their whereabouts. Please check back as we will make samples available as and when they are returned to us. You can email us if you would like to be notified when an item is back in stock.
Terms & Conditions (Please read before ordering)
- Samples are made using leftover or stock fabrics to reduce waste, we can not offer a choice of colours for sample try-ons, these are simply to check the fit of different styles.
- Samples are made to generic sizes and one length to represent the style. When you place a custom order from us your items will be made-to-measure. So do not worry if the samples don't fit perfectly, are too long/short etc, if any issues arise we can change this if you go ahead with the order.
- We do not have a size chart as we make to measure, please order the size closest to your standard dress size. If you are usually between sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Samples are sent out for a 7 day loan, but if discussed beforehand it may be possible to loan samples for longer.
- The £25 charge covers the cost of postage out to you as well as return postage via Collect+ Drop-Off, packaging and cleaning for each item. This charge will be deducted from your order total should you then go on to place an order for your own customised dresses.
- This service is currently only available in the UK.
- If you choose not to use the included return postage label it is your responsibility to cover the cost of return postage to us, ensuring you use an insured, tracked service, we accept no liability for lost samples due to insufficient or inappropriate postage.
- Samples must be returned in good condition with no damage. Samples are cleaned thoroughly before being sent but please try and minimise soiling by avoiding wearing make-up or fake tan when trying on. Should any items be returned in a damaged condition, not returned or lost in transit, you will be liable for the full cost of the item/s.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR A TRY-ON BUNDLE YOU AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE T&C'S SO PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THEM THOROUGHLY.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
GARMENT SIZING All outfits are made-to-measure, please view our measuring guide to ensure accurate measurements.